Quadruple chocolate chip brownie cookies… One of our favorite pick me up snacks! Made with Ghiradelli triple chocolate premium brownie mix and mini M&M’s. If you’re looking for a soft, chewy cookie packed with mouth-watering chocolatey goodness, this is the cookie for you! We’ve made this cookie for many of our friends and it is a crowd pleaser. The recipe is incredibly easy to make, even if it’s your first time baking. We’ll post a mix of our favorite sweet tooth deserts and healthy alternatives that will satisfy your taste buds! Here’s the nutrition breakdown for our quadruple chocolate chip brownie cookie.
Nutritional Breakdown (Approximate):
1 batch yields approximately 23 cookies
Per cookie – Calories: 105, Carbs: 20g, Fat: 3g, Protein: 1g
1 package of Ghiradelli Premium Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
2 tbsp water
1) Pre-heat oven to 375 °F
2) Combine brownie mix, egg, vegetable oil and water
3) Line cookie sheet with parchment paper (we prefer parchment paper over our silicone baking mats to get the right texture and a crispy bottom – because who doesn’t love crispy bottoms?)
4) Use an ice cream scooper to scoop out the mix and place the balls approximately 2 inches apart from each other (we use the ice cream scooper for sizing consistency).
5) Place mini M&M’s onto the cookie balls
6) Once the oven has completed pre-heating, place the tray in the middle rack of the oven
7) Bake at 375 °F for 9 minutes
8) Takes cookies out of the oven and let them rest for 10 minutes
9) Enjoy the ooey gooey chocolatey goodness!